What is Calendar for JIRA?
- Calendar for JIRA helps you plan personal activities, team tasks, vacations and business trips within JIRA.
- You should create personal, team or project Calendar to plan specific activities and share it with your colleagues.
- To plan issue just click in the specific days or hours or drag existing issue to there. Also, Calendar tracks estimate time and fixes it within JIRA.
Why should you use Calendar for JIRA?
- Calendar lets you imagine issues in the Month, Week, and Day
- Any user can create an unlimited number of calendars.
- You can create calendars for different cases: planning a specific project or product, employee, group of employees or the special issue types (such as a vacation or a business trip, or marketing activities)
- Also you can add to your calendar Quick Filters to highlight certain issues or/and temporarily hiding them on the calendar
- You can add a new or existing issue to calendar.
- Let's see the User's Guide to lean basic functions.