- Reminders. Integration with the app Reminder for Jira - Follow Up Issues.
- Availability to add additional custom fields on events cards.
- Bug fixes.
- Recurring non-Jira events. Now you can schedule non-Jira events on a regular base.
- Pre-configured filters with resources (assignees) for calendar events.
- You can display more custom fields on events cards.
- Permission scheme for calendars. Since implementation creator and admin would have permissions to customize calendars. Also, the creator could share permissions.
- Gadget for dashboard.
- Ability to configure issues card.
- Custom Start and Finish dates for the calendar events.
- Onboarding for new users.
You can drag-and-drop all unscheduled tasks on the calendar area and schedule them.
New UI and UX.
- Pre-configured hidden days. Now you can hide weekends just by one click.
- All view-models are available.
- Add calendar button moved to a calendar drop-down section on the left-hand side.
- Non-Jira events are available by default.
Resource planning in the timeline view.
- Group filter.
- Manual settings for setting up hidden days.
- Assessment Calendar for Jira Cloud. Please help us to improve our App - Calendar for Jira Cloud. We started our way of improvements and highly desirable to collect your feedback to help us to make our app better for you.
- Google Calendar integration. Now you can track all your activities in one place. We delivered Google Calendar integration.
New way to customize cards colors.
You can add non-Jira events to your plan, this feature allows you to be on track with all of your plans in one place.
Now you can see you plan in a new way
To set-up just add new view in the layout settings Calendar -Edit - Layout