- Improved connection security
- HSTS included
- TLS version 1.2 is now used
- Fixed XSS vulnerability
Bug with issue start/end dates incorrectly changing after issue expansion was fixed.
- Month view: bug with issues moving to incorrect dates after page refresh was fixed.
- Bug with endless page loading after the only one calendar has been deleted was fixed.
- Assignee filter clear in "Unplanned issues" section was fixed.
- Bug with Calendar view is updated to default one after choosing quick filter was fixed.
- Assignee column in timeline views now contains only assignees who have issues in chosen period.
- List of assignees in assignee filter now displays only those users who have issues in chosen calendar period.
- List of all available options of fields added in JQL based settings was added.
- User access token expiration while Calendar using was fixed.
- Bug with assignees duplicating in timeline views was fixed.
- Bug with "Description" field display in "Issue card" and "Issue preview" was fixed.
- Name of shared calendar is now changing for all users who have access to the calendar if one was renamed.
- Reminders. Integration with the app Reminder for Jira - Follow Up Issues.
- Availability to add additional custom fields on events cards.
- Bug fixes.
- Recurring non-Jira events. Now you can schedule non-Jira events on a regular base.
- Pre-configured filters with resources (assignees) for calendar events.
- You can display more custom fields on events cards.
- Permission scheme for calendars. Since implementation creator and admin would have permissions to customize calendars. Also, the creator could share permissions.
- Gadget for a dashboard.
- Ability to configure issues card.
- Custom Start and Finish dates for the calendar events.
- Onboarding for new users.
You can drag-and-drop all unscheduled tasks on the calendar area and schedule them.
New UI and UX.
- Pre-configured hidden days. Now you can hide weekends just by one click.
- All view-models are available.
- Add calendar button moved to a calendar drop-down section on the left-hand side.
- Non-Jira events are available by default.
Resource planning in the timeline view.
- Group filter.
- Manual settings for setting up hidden days.
- Assessment Calendar for Jira Cloud. Please help us to improve our App - Calendar for Jira Cloud. We started our way of improvements and highly desirable to collect your feedback to help us to make our app better for you.
- Google Calendar integration. Now you can track all your activities in one place. We delivered Google Calendar integration.
New way to customize cards colors.
You can add non-Jira events to your plan, this feature allows you to be on track with all of your plans in one place.
Now you can see you plan in a new way
To set-up just add new view in the layout settings Calendar -Edit - Layout