On tabs of the create\edit screen, you can tune in your calendar.
- Calendar name.
- Output data: based on the project, favorites filters or JQL-query.
- Background color of issues.
- Start Date Custom field and End Date Custom Field here you can choose an existing date or date-time custom fields. You can set different date custom fields for each calendar.
- Set the default display mode.
- Show time.
- Ability to display modes: Month, Week, Day, Year, Timeline.
- Ability to show the avatar on issues panels calendar.
- Ability to show the username on issues panels calendar.
- Choose issue user to show details - select a user-picker field.
- Show custom fields in calendar events:
- Available to define three fields.
- Card view
- Show custom fields in calendar events legend
- Adding custom fields to a legend
- Legend view
1. Here is possible to manage the issue: assign, to leave a comment, edit, remove and create a sub-task.
2. Here is possible to change the status of an issue.
- Name of a filter.
- Combine filters in a group.
Adding filter.JQL - you can customize filter results hiding issues by fields.
- Join filters by OR: by default, the filters are joined by the operator AND, but you can join them by OR by checking this option in the Quick filters menu.
To enable filtering issues in the Calendar click on filter name in calendar view (in the top left corner below calendar's name).Filters...
You can define the default calendar card color.
You can customize the calendar card color by using JQL-filter.
Select a way to share a calendar.
Select a group or a user from the dropdown list.
Add the group or a user.
Here is possible to remove the group.
Selected group(s) or user(s) then will see this calendar in the Favourites calendars list and can add it to their own list.
- Press Add Calendar button/ 'Add shared'.
- In Shared Calendars tab choose the available calendar you need and
- Press Add.
- All tasks to all-day - If checked all issues are shown as for whole day tasks and the time of issues converts to 00:00-23:59. The issues in Week view are shown in "All-day" upper part of the calendar
- Use All day section to show issues planned on some full-time days - If checked issues that have the time 00:00-23:59 or from workday beginning to the workday ending (see Show Time setting at Calendar layout) are shown as for whole day tasks in Week view "All-day" upper part of calendar. Other issues are shown in the time grid below.
- Show time in calendar events - If checked the start time and finish time of issue is shown in the calendar view.
- Original estimate should not be changed - If checked the changes of the issue's duration in Calendar will not effect on issue's Original estimate. When unchecked original estimate changes accordingly to issue duration.
- Time format - Select 12 or 24 hours time format.
- Group by - Select grouping by the assignee and starting with 1.6.0 version by User Select (Single) type field or no grouping in Timeline View or Day view. Only the assignees for the chosen period will be shown if none of the groups defined.
- JIRA groups to limit "Group by" items - Choose groups of users to be shown in Timeline View or Day view with "Group by" enabled.
- Groups which users can edit issues on the calendar - Only users of listed groups can edit issues on the calendar (move, expand, shrink) according to user's project permissions. If no group is selected any user can edit issues according to their project/issue permissions.