The price model was changed. The app is now paid.
- Cascading select is now available for the Catalog Select custom field
- Filters in the user section are now separate from the visible columns, that allows more powerful filtration.
- Attribute uniqueness check improvements.
- Minor visual improvements.
- A new Catalog attribute to display the linked Jira issues: Link Issues And Catalog Entries
- A new Catalog attribute to display the linked catalog entries: Interlink Catalog Entries
- An entry created via the Catalog Select (single) custom field to be automatically selected in the field
- A hint added for the Catalog Select (single) custom field that a user should start typing to get the list of relevant options.
- A selected directory is now highlighted in the list of directories.
- Catalog doesn't affect the Look&Feel section in Jira administration anymore.
Data Center compatibility added.
- Bug with "From creation" option in fields properties was fixed.
- Empty records are not displaying while directory export anymore.
- Export of directory entries was fixed
- Attribute types: Date attribute validation was added.
- Minor naming changes.
- Jira 8.12 compatibility was added.
- The attribute type cannot be changed after creation anymore to avoid any inconsistency in the existing data
- Error message for an absent page was added
- The directory name attribute was made mandatory
- Title attribute default field size was adjusted
- Catalog Select custom field: minor design improvements
- The directory title 'required' option cannot now be unchecked
- The irrelevant error message in the Catalog Select customer field was eliminated
- the system attribute cannot now be deleted
- Minor bugfixes