This read-only attribute allows users to browse the linked Jira issues within a Catalog directory entry.
- Linked via (fields) – select the custom fields of the Catalog Select (Single) type to filter the linked issues by links made via these fields. Leave empty to display the issues linked via any custom field of the Catalog Select type.
- Additional Filter (JQL) – filter the linked issues by any parameter, such as type, status, etc.
- Display as – select a view of linked issue displaying. Two view modes are available: Table view and Total issue count view.
- Issues per page – this parameter defines the pagination rules in case of the Table view.
- Columns to display – this parameter defines which fields will be displayed as columns in case of the Table view. If left empty, the following fields will be displayed: Key, Summary, Status.
Displaying in Grid
The attribute is displayed in the grid as a total issues count.
Examples of use
Case 1. We'd like to browse all unresolved issues related to service (a Services directory entry). We have the custom field of the Catalog Select (single) type named Service in Jira issues.
Case 2. We have an issue type named Survey and two custom fields of the Catalog Select type within the issue: The best feature to implement and The lamest feature to implement – both related to the same Features directory. For each feature, we'd like to see statistics: how many times it was selected as the base and as the worst.