Each directory can be configured according to your needs. The basic configuration principles are the same for all type of directories:
- add and set up attributes – those are parameters of entry, like name, type, etc.
- place attributes within the entry: change their order and distribute them between tabs (also configurable)
Navigate to Settings → Tabs & Fields and select a directory you are setting up.
- add a new tab
- order tabs by drag-and-drop
- delete a tab
You will not be able to delete a tab if it contains attributes. Delete the relevant attribute or change their placing in advance.
- add a new attribute:
- specify the name
- select a type of attribute (read more about attribute types: Attribute Types)
- define a tab
You can change the existing attribute name and tab – just click on them!
- order attributes by drag-and-drop
- delete an attribute
Select which attribute should be treated as TITLE
Values of the attribute marked as Title will be available as options if you set up a selection from this directory within issues: