As Jira admin you can do the following:
- manage reminders permissions;
- access and manage the list of reminders of all users in the Reminders administration menu;
- create reminders like a regular user (check the Users Guide).
To manage the app permissions:
- Go to Jira Settings → Apps → Reminder → Permissions.
Select the groups of users that should be able to perform the particular action.
Leave a field empty to grant particular rights to all users.
Note that regardless of the settings any user can manage and delete their personal reminders and the reminders created by themselves.
Reminders List Management
The list of reminders is separated into three tabs:
- Created for me – contains only future reminders created by all system users. As far as the reminder has worked, it disappears from the tab. As Jira Administrator, you can browse the reminders' information and – for the queued reminders only – remove a reminder.
- Created for me (archive) – contains the sent reminders.
- Created by me for others - includes reminders created by you for other users and groups of users.