As Jira admin you can do the following:
- manage reminders permissions;
- access and manage the list of reminders of all users in the Reminders administration menu;
- create reminders like a regular user (check the Users Guide).
The global Browse users and groups permission is essential for the plugin to work properly.
Navigate to Jira Settings → System → Global Permissions and ensure that the group atlassian-addons-admin has the permission to Browse users and groups:
Outgoing Notifications Settings
Reminder uses the standard Jira outgoing notifications mail server (.../secure/admin/OutgoingMailServers.jspa). Ensure the outgoing mail is enabled to be able to send reminders.
To manage the app permissions:
- Go to Jira Settings → Apps → Reminder → Permissions.
Select the groups of users that should be able to perform the particular action.
Reminders List Management
The list of reminders is separated into three tabs:
- Created for me – contains only future reminders created by all system users. As far as the reminder has worked, it disappears from the tab. As Jira Administrator, you can browse the reminders' information and – for the queued reminders only – remove a reminder.
- Created for me (archive) – contains the sent reminders.
- Created by me for others - includes reminders created by you for other users and groups of users.