As Jira admin you can do the following:
- manage reminders permissions;
- access and manage the list of reminders of all users in the Reminders administration menu;
- create reminders like a regular user.
To manage the app permissions:
- Go to Administration → Manage Apps →Reminders;
Select the groups of users that should be able to perform the particular action.
Leave a field empty to grant particular rights to all users.
Note that regardless of the settings any user can manage and delete their personal reminders and the reminders created by themselves.
Reminders List Structure
The list of reminders is separated into two tabs:
- Reminder Queue – contains only future reminders created by all system users. As far as the reminder has worked, it disappears from the tab.
- Reminder Archive – contains the sent reminders.
As Jira Administrator, you can browse the reminders' information and – for the future reminders only – remove a reminder.
To remove a reminder from the queue:
- Go to > Remove
You can also check the relevant issue by following the link in the reminder. You can create a new reminder the same way as a regular user (check the User Guide).