- All reminders (incl. non-issue ones) can now be edited right within the My Reminders queue.
- A new more informative view for issue reminders within the issue screen.
- The ability to create reminders for other users was restored
- Bug with recurrent reminders with end date was fixed
- Cosmetic UI improvements in Reminders section in issue.
- Bug when reminder created date is changed after reminder editing was fixed.
- Bug when reminders created for the past date are sending right after creation was fixed.
- UI improvements in My reminders section.
- Minor UI improvements in "Reminder settings" for quick reminders.
- Creator now is not displaying in "Created by me for others" tab in "My reminders" section.
- A reminder creator is now displayed in the list of reminders (the user section and the admin section).
- A reminder recipient's name is now displayed instead of email.
- The next send date is now displayed along with the recurrence rule in the list of reminders.
- Now users can create reminders not only for every day/week/month/year but also create reminders for "Every N" days/weeks/months/years, so creating periodic reminders becomes more flexible.
- Personal reminders will be deleted from the reminder's queue if the reminder recipient was deleted/deactivated.
- The 'Condition' field was moved to the 'Advanced' tab to visually simplify the form.
- Some UX improvements for recurrent reminders.
- Notifications for periodic reminders now contain the information about the next sending date. In case this was the last reminder it would also be mentioned.
- Bug with unavailability to enter a number with "0" in "Every" field was fixed.
- The ability to create quick reminders was fixed.
- Minor changes in plugin logging.
- Minor visual improvements.
- Yearly recurrent reminders are now available.
- Bug with the ability to delete reminders in the "My Reminders" section was fixed.
- Validation for the "Date" field while reminder creation was added.
- Minor visual improvements.
- Integration with the Configuration Manager for Jira app by Botron Software
- Conditional reminders are now available for issues! If you need a reminder to be sent only in a particular case, just set a condition.
- Reminder notifications for recurrent reminders now contain information about periodicity.
- Reminders sorting by date of creation is now available in the My Reminders and the admin Reminders sections.
- Minor visual notification improvements.
Price model change
- Flexible permission scheme
- Create reminders for any page in Jira, not just for issues
- Use the hotkey to a quick reminder creation: Option+R for MAC, Alt+R for Windows
- Users with no access to Jira (for example, customers or deactivated Jira users) won't get the reminder-related email-notifications
- The maximal number of symbols restriction is now visually defined
- The ability to delete the reminders created for others is restored
- Duplicative reminders were eliminated (for example, a user is more than in one group of addressees).
- The bug with the displayed number of reminders in the lists of reminders was fixed.
- The reminder now works correctly in the case of different formats of Jira and server time (however, it's not recommended).
- It's possible now to see the reminders created for you – personally or as for a group member – by other users
- It's possible to open the reminders from an issue (only those that you can edit)
- My Reminders section entries were divided into two lists – the reminders created for the current user and ones created by the current user
- Ability to see the 'till' date added for the reminders in-issue-view
- Greek localization added
- The periodical reminders starting from the 'from' date fixed
Support notifying user group;
- Ability to specify a period for reminders
- Scrollbar functionality fixed
- Polish translation added