Optimized filters management:
- A user can now browse the boards based on a particular filter.
- A user can now check if a filter was added to favorites by any of the active Jira users.
+ extra check for the related entities on the deletion attempt:
The functionality of duplicate filters search was improved:
- Starting from this version the app remembers the duplicates search service settings and does not reset them to default upon updates and app reactivating.
- The search for filters' results is now slower (~2 times) to lower the CPU load. It's still highly recommended to set the service to work during the minimal Jira usage time (for instance, at night).
- The service is now directly pointed on from the admin section with the latest date of the update being specified.
- The search algorithm was optimized.
- Ability to search the particular piece of JQL within filters and subscriptions (available in Admin section only).
- The app's performance was improved for the great number of existing filters.
- Filters with warnings ('the value XX does not exist...') are now included in the list of filters with invalid JQL.
- Error in plugin administration section was fixed.
- Jira 8.11 compatibility added
- Link to subscriptions management page was fixed and now works correctly for all Jira 8 minor versions.
- The number of available trial periods for the app was set to default.
- Bug with subscription's sections not loading on Jira with Oracle DB was fixed.
- Minor visual improvements.
- Admin is now able to manage not only All Subscriptions but also the following:
- A user is now can manage their own filters and subscriptions within new (similar to the admin's one) section
- New section design
- Ability to bulk delete of the filters and subscriptions
- Ability to reset all filters in the Subscriptions section
- Ability to search (a user or a group) in the Subscriber column
- Action buttons were changed to the selector
- A pop-up with a link to a user profile was added
- access to the subscriptions for unauthorized users was restricted
- search by the Subscriber column is fixed
- pop-up closing by single "OK" click is fixed
- the upper panel layout is fixed
- admin ability to manage the other users' subscriptions is fixed
- minor bugs fixed
- bug with admin menu duplication in Jira SD was fixed
- minor visual improvements
Logo update, minor bugfixes